About Toronto Athletic Camps
Toronto Athletic Camps (TAC Sports), operating since 2011, is unique among sport education academies. TAC Sports develops athletes and leaders. We create a positive environment full of support and motivation where we build the life skills, sports skills, and self-confidence of our students. Our systems and methods are developed by Kinesiology and Sports Psychology experts, using the latest cutting-edge methods in sports psychology and physical development to achieve the greatest growth in our students.
TAC sports look for these traits in an applicant:
- Leadership. Even in entry-level positions, most employers look for evidence of leadership qualities.
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Dependability and a Strong Work Ethic
- Maturity and a Professional Attitude
- Adaptability and Flexibility
- Good Personality
- Ability to work with kids
Hiring for the following positions:
- Camp coordinators/Assistant coordinators.
- Multi sport coaches.
- Aquatics instructors.
- Early childhood education.
- LSA(tech) Robotics, 3D printing.