Event Type: Public Event
The Tyndale Foundation is an Official Charity Partner of the Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon Charity Challenge at Nathan Philips Square!
On Sunday, October 20 Tyndale staff, students, faculty and alumni will run the streets of Toronto all in the name of charity.
Please join us!
Tyndale is celebrating 125 years this year – and we want the city of Toronto to know it! Thousands of Torontonians will be running to raise funds for worthy causes and you can, too. Run and help us fundraise for the next generation of people who will go to serve, lead, empower and impact the world for Christ… Tyndale students!
There are two ways to participate
1. Walk or run with us
- Whether 5km, half-marathon, or full marathon, we will have fun on the run! We’ll work together to get you on your marks and get set for run day.
- With Tyndale’s Discount Charity PIN code, you save on your registration fees. And if you raise $250 or more, we will reimburse your registration fee. (Bonus! You’ll get some cool Tyndale 125 gear to run in!)
To register, go to http://www.torontowaterfrontmarathon.com/stwm-charities/tyndale-foundation and click Register and Fundraise. When prompted, use the Discount Charity PIN code to get a discount off your registration fee.
- 5km ($40): 5K19TYNDALE
- 5km with Stroller ($45): 5ST19TYNDALE
- Marathon or Half-Marathon ($80): M19TYNDALE
2. Support the team
- The Tyndale team will fundraise for student scholarships and bursaries and may ask you to sponsor a kilometre or a few. The student recipients need our help to support them financially while celebrating academic success. These students, among so many others, go on to make a huge difference in the world for Christ.
- And, pray for us.
Lacing up your shoes yet? Let us know you’ll join the team and email External Relations Intern, Rob Barriault, at rbarriault [at] tyndale [dot] ca or 416–226–6620 x,2794. He can help you with the registration process, and help you learn the ropes toward race day and how to fundraise. Optional weekly run/walks will be scheduled so we can train together. It’s easy and fun – and we can’t do this without your prayers, support and encouragement.