Students enrolled in degree programs at Tyndale may be eligible, if qualifed, for government assistance under the Canada Student Loans Program (CSL) and/or provincial student loan programs. Please visit your respective provincial student aid program's website for more information.
Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP)
For complete OSAP information and to apply, please visit the OSAP website.
Tyndale has put together a guide on how to apply for OSAP which you can download:
- For current students enrolled in Fall 2017/Winter 2018 - 2017-18 OSAP Application Tip Sheet (pdf)
- For new/returning students enrolling in Fall 2018 - 2018-19 OSAP Application Tip Sheet - Early Applications (pdf)
Out-of-province students can apply for government student financial aid through their home province or territory. Please visit your home province's website for more information.
- National Student Loans Service Centre
- Alberta - Student Aid Alberta Service Centre
- British Columbia - StudentAid BC
- Manitoba - Manitoba Student Aid
- New Brunswick - Student Financial Services
- Newfoundland & Labrador - Student Financial Services
- Northwest Territories - Student Financial Assistance
- Nova Scotia - Student Assistance Office
- Nunavut - Financial Assistance for Nunavut Students
- Prince Edward Island - Student Financial Services
- Quebec - Student Financial Aid*
- Yukon – Student Financial Services
*Note: Not all programs are eligible for Quebec Student Financial Aid. Please check program eligibility with Student Financial Services.
For further information about how the Government of Canada is helping students, please visit the Government of Canada's Student Financial Assistance website.