Will the Legacy you Leave Reflect the Life you Lived?
The inheritance you leave to your loved ones is about more than the money and assets in your estate. It is about the faith and values you want to pass on. Your Will is the last statement you will ever make and you want it to be a meaningful one.
Most of us understand that we need to plan or update our Will and have it somewhere on our To-Do list. We procrastinate because we think that it will be difficult, time consuming, confusing and expensive. Delaying keeps us from making important decisions that will make a big difference to our families and our legacy.
We would like to offer you an opportunity that we believe will be of benefit to you and those you care about most as you plan your future.
Tyndale University has selected ADVISORS with Purpose — a nationally recognized organization that works with charities and donors in the areas of Estate Planning, Wills and Legacy Giving — to offer you a complimentary, personal and confidential Estate Planning service. They will never sell any product and there are no obligations. Their estate advisors can help you gain a better understanding of what you need to do to put an Estate Plan in place, one that creates a legacy that reflects the life you lived.Schedule time with an AWP Advisor
You may also contact ADVISORS with Purpose directly at 1-866-336-3315 or email plan [at] advisorswithpurpose [dot] ca
Did you know?
- Billions of dollars are needlessly being transferred to the government through capital gain and income taxes
- Only 10% of Canadians give to charity through their Wills
- 58% of Canadians do not have a current Will
- Often current estate documents overlook the tax advantage
Why should you create an Estate Plan
- To reduce taxes and fees at death.
- To integrate a biblical worldview into your plan.
- To prepare the next generation of stewards.
- Your plan will reflect your heart and your values.
- Your plan will promote family harmony and avoid conflict over family assets, heirlooms and expectations.