Classes.tyndale.ca and open.tyndale.ca will send you updates to any forums that you subscribe to. To change the frequency and content of these e-mail updates, you need to change your E-mail Digest (Notification Settings)
- Log into classes.tyndale.ca with your username and password. This is most likely the same as your MyTyndale username and password.
- On the top right of the Classes.tyndale.ca page select your Profile Name menu, select Preferences > Users
- On the Preferences page select Forum E-references.
On the profile page, under E-mail Digest Type, select one of the following:
- No Digest (One e-mail per forum post)
- Complete (One e-mail per day with full post)
- Subjects (One e-mail per day with the subjects only)
Select your Forum auto-subscribe settings:
- Yes: Automatically recieve updates from a forum that you post to
- No: Receive no e-mail updates from a forum that you post to
- When complete, select Save Changes on the buttom of the screen to continue.