All of Tyndale's course pages for Undergrad, Seminary, Dmin, and B.ed are accessable on Classes.tyndale.ca, based on the Moodle Course Management System. Tyndale Open Learning and TIM Centre Courses are run through open.tyndale.ca.
Access your courses
1. Go to classes.tyndale.ca on your web browser and login
2. After logging in, you will be shown a list of the courses you are registered for this semester on the Dashboard page, along with Recently Accessed courses.
3. Select the Course title to be taken to the course page. You must be registered for the course to have access.
Viewing Courses from previous semesters
If you need to view your past courses, from the dashboard page click Site Home on the left side to view a list of every course you have taken. Course material will be available for a maximum of 5 years after course completion. However, materials are not guaranteed to be accessible after the course has officially completed.
Once a course has completed and the course no longer shows under the Site Home section, you will need to access it via the Past Courses option on mytyndale.ca.
1. Login to MyTyndale
2. Select the Academics Tab
3. Select Unofficial Transcript & Final Grades from the side menu
4. Select Past Courses from the dropdown in the Course Pages portlet
5. Select the course to view from the results