Laptop Reservation Instructions
You may also view and download the Loaner Laptop Reservation Instructions PDF with images to illustrate this process.
- Go to helpdesk.tyndale.ca in your web browser
- Enter your Tyndale credentials to log in
- Select the Assets tab, make sure that the "Reservable Only" checkbox is checked, and click "Search"
- A list of available laptops will appear. Click the "reserve" checkbox for the laptop(s) you would like to borrow
- Click the "Reserve Checked" button to choose the pickup and return date(s)
- The reservation period window will appear. Click the desired pickup date on the calendar to select it.
- Click the green header which appears on the selected date to bring up the "Reservation Details" window
- Select the desired pickup and return times and click "Save"
- If you wish to borrow the laptop for more than one day, click the last day of the borrowing period on the calendar to extend the selected dates
- Click the "Save" button on the calendar window to complete the process.
- Go to the IT office on the pickup date to borrow the loaner(s) requested.