It is possible to export your Moodle Gradebook to Excel. To do so please follow the below directions:
1. Navigate to the desired course.
2. Click on the “Grades” link from the “Administration” block.
3. From the drop down menu where "grader report" is currently selected locate the “Export” options and select “Excel Spreadsheet” (see figure 1). Note: scroll down to see this option.
4. You should now see the “Export to Excel spreadsheet” screen. This screen allows
users to select the options for the report. It is possible to include written feedback to students by selecting the “Include feedback in export” option.
5. Moodle allows users to preview reports before downloading them. The “Preview rows” will let users decide how many rows will be included in this preview.
6. The “Grade items to be included” area lists all columns in the Gradebook. Deselect items that should be excluded from the final report and then click the “Submit” button.
7. If you are satisfied with the preview click the “Download” button to download the file in an XLS format.