Application Checklist for Full-and-Part-time Degree-Seeking Canadian Students
Use the following checklist to assist you:
1. ☑ Review our Admission Requirements
2. ☑ Prepare all required supporting documentation*:
- Complete our application:
Have your references complete both the
Pastoral/Character Reference form and the
Academic/Employer Reference or
Download the Paper Reference Forms (have references mail the forms to Tyndale)
Request all post-secondary institutions to mail your official transcript(s) directly to the Admissions Office
- Complete any Application Supplements if your program is:
3. ☑ Make sure you meet the appropriate deadlines
4. ☑ Confirm and submit your application
Send reference forms and official transcripts directly to:
25 Ballyconnor Court
Toronto, ON M2M 4B3
- Send your TOEFL and TWE or IELTS scores to the Admissions Office.
- Complete and submit your Residence Application and deposit.
- Complete and submit Medical Form (this is mandatory for all international students and students applying for residence).
Apply as an Occasional Student, a Letter of Permission Student, or an Audit Student by following the instructions on the Visiting Student Application Form.
Apply to the DMin program by using the D.Min Application Form.
Apply to the CCSTTS program by using the CCSTTS Application Form.
Apply by following the instructions on the International Application Form.
Need help? Contact Admissions at: 1-877-TYNDALE (896-3253) | 416-218-6757 (local) | email@example.com