Be a student leader. Serve the Tyndale undergraduate community and empower your peers to thrive in their gifts and passions.
Student Leadership Positions
There are a variety of leadership positions available. Find one that fits your gifts, passions, and call as you pray and seek God's guidance in how you can make an impact at Tyndale.
Student Leadership Forms to Complete
- Student Leadership Application Form (coming soon)
- Character Reference Form (coming soon)
Application Process Timeline
New dates will be announced when the application is open.
Qualifications for Applying
Review the qualifications below before applying. Please note that some positions have qualifications that are not listed below.
- A cumulative GPA of 2.3. If the student's cumulative GPA is less than 2.3, then the student's previous semester's GPA must be 2.7.
- Good financial standing with Tyndale.
- Good standing with chapel attendance.
- Currently enrolled as a full-time student (6+ credit hours). Students who desire to take more than 15 credit hours need to consult with the Community Life Senior Manager regarding balancing academics and their leadership responsibilities.
- Able to return to campus before fall and winter semesters start for training and/or retreats.
- Able to take initiative and think creatively.
- Desire for personal growth.
- Good role model for students.
- Genuine concern for the development of people and a commitment to Tyndale's mission and vision.
- Professing Christian with demonstrated spiritual maturity.
- Uphold, adhere, and model the guidelines and policies set out in the Student Handbook.
- Conflict resolution is beneficial.
- Organization skills are beneficial.
- Previous leadership experience is beneficial.
- Students who desire to have an additional job need to talk with the Community Life Senior Manager on how they can balance their workload as a student, their leadership responsibilities, and this additional responsibility.
Qualifications for Specific Positions
- Students applying for a Resident Advisor (RA) position need to have lived in Tyndale's residence for at least one semester before applying.
- Students running for the Undergraduate Student Body President position need to have served on Tyndale Undergraduate Student Leadership already or approval from the Dean of Students.