Event Location: Online – Zoom
Event Type: Tyndale Spiritual Formation Centre
This module will be an exploration of the various attitudes towards death and an examination of the reactions to loss as expressed through grief. Death and dying can present an opportunity for personal and spiritual growth as we explore our losses and share our grief. In order to do this we need to consider the ten essential factors to help the healing process to occur.
- Understand the different reactions toward death
- Explore different tasks faced by the dying
- Understand the phases of grief
- Learn practical steps to work through the stages of grief that will bring healing
Dr. David Sherbino
David is a professor of Pastoral Ministries and Spiritual Formation at Tyndale Seminary in Toronto. He is the minister at Cornerstone Church (PCC) Kleinberg. Professionally he is a Certified Thanatologist Pastoral Specialist.
- Each module is $135.00 plus administrative fees
- $729 for package of 6 modules (plus administration fees), complete cost for the Death, Dying and Grief Certificate modules at discounted rate
- Packages are only available before the start date of the first module
- There is a 10% discount for full-time Tyndale students, alumni and staff. You will need to contact the Tyndale Spiritual Formation Centre to receive a discount code before registering online