Event Location: Online – Zoom
Event Type: Tyndale Spiritual Formation Centre
This module will explore various issues at the end of life including ethical decisions that need to be made, the necessity of a living will, how to say 'goodbye', sitting 'vigil', learning the signs that the body is shutting down and rituals and beliefs that make a difference. You will learn how to walk alongside both the individual who is dying and the family as they deal with death and loss.
- Understand ethical decisions surrounding the end of life
- Learn how to prepare a living will
- Discover how to bring about closure
- Explore different rituals at the end of life
Dr. David Sherbino
David is a professor of Pastoral Ministries and Spiritual Formation at Tyndale Seminary in Toronto. He is the minister at Cornerstone Church (PCC) Kleinberg. Professionally he is a Certified Thanatologist Pastoral Specialist.
- Each module is $135.00 plus administrative fees
- $729 for package of 6 modules (plus administration fees), complete cost for the Death, Dying and Grief Certificate modules at discounted rate
- Packages are only available before the start date of the first module
- There is a 10% discount for full-time Tyndale students, alumni and staff. You will need to contact the Tyndale Spiritual Formation Centre to receive a discount code before registering online