Event Location: Online
Event Type: Tyndale Spiritual Formation Centre
Explore the way you protect yourself when you are triggered by fear or stress and create an idealized version of yourself to present to others. You do this in order to be acceptable to God, others and yourself. Awareness of your own and others’ defence systems can help you be more authentic, caring and understanding of others.
- To learn more about the vulnerability underlying your personality type
- To see how the idealized version of yourself helps you cope
Cynthia is a graduate of Tyndale Seminary and is certified as a spiritual director and supervisor at Tyndale University. She is a trained professional and teacher in the Narrative Enneagram and has taught spiritual formation in various settings in Canada and overseas. She has been involved in various leadership levels in her congregation at Meadowvale Community Christian Reformed Church.
Sue Guttenstein Ph.D. is a student of the Narrative Tradition, has co-taught the Enneagram with Cynthia for serval years and has used the Enneagram professionally as a psychotherapist. Her focus has been helping survivors of severe childhood trauma heal and regain their lives.
- Each module is $135.00 plus administrative fees
- $972 for package of 8 modules (plus administrative fees), complete cost for the Enneagram Certificate modules at a discounted rate
- Packages are only available before the start date of the first module
- There is a 10% discount for full-time Tyndale students, alumni and staff
- You will need to contact the Tyndale Spiritual Formation Centre to receive a discount code before registering online