Event Location: Online – Zoom
Event Type: Tyndale Spiritual Formation Centre
One of the gifts of the Enneagram is that it invites us to be vulnerable. It does this by asking us to see the ways we are on automatic, the ways we defend ourselves from the things we fear and how as a consequence we are not our best selves. And, it offers us ways to work with the aspects that we would like to change, compassionately. This makes us hopeful about what is possible.
In this way, we become more honest with ourselves and we slowly develop our capacity to see and accept things that are true about us, which we wish weren’t. And it helps us do this with acceptance. One of the beautiful consequences of this, over time, is that we have more capacity to be vulnerable with others, more compassionate, more honest in the moment when that is what’s needed. And this vulnerability nurtures our relationships in profound ways.
- To grow in our capacity to see ourselves honestly and with compassion through a continuing exploration of our type
- To have a better understanding of how this internal vulnerability deepens our compassion for others and helps us be more present and vulnerable in relationship
- To learn more about our reactions to being vulnerable with others
Cynthia is a graduate of Tyndale Seminary and is certified as a spiritual director and supervisor at Tyndale University. She is a trained professional and teacher in the Narrative Enneagram and has taught spiritual formation in various settings in Canada and overseas. She has been involved in various leadership levels in her congregation at Meadowvale Community Christian Reformed Church.
Sue, a student of the Narrative Enneagram, has co-taught the Enneagram with Cynthia for the past several years and has used the Enneagram professionally for the past ten years, practising as a psychotherapist. Her focus for the past twenty years has been helping survivors of severe childhood trauma heal and regain their lives. She is also a part of the Meadowvale Community Christian Reformed Church.
- Each module is $135.00 plus administrative fees. $972 for package of 8 modules (plus administrative fees), complete cost for the Enneagram Certificate modules at a discounted rate.
- Packages are only available before the start date of the first module.
- There is a 10% discount for full-time Tyndale students, alumni and staff. You will need to contact the Tyndale Spiritual Formation Centre to receive a discount code before registering online.