Tyndale students – we need your help!
The Marketing & Communications department is looking to build an on-going photo repository for various marketing pieces including social media, brochures, viewbooks, posters and tyndale.ca. Send us your photos for a chance to be featured! To show our thanks and appreciation, all submissions will receive an Amazon eGift card!
Submit your photos in 3 easy steps and get an Amazon eGift card.
Sign the digital Media Release Form †
† Everyone in your photos, including yourself must sign
Send us your student life photos that include:
- Around Campus
- Dining hall
- Dorm rooms
- Photos can include outside of Tyndale Campus
- Selfies and candid shots are welcome
- Photos must be high resolution
- Blurry or out of focus photos will not be accepted
- No repeated photos
- Enter your name and email address in the Dropbox fields after uploading your photos
- Once your photos are verified, you will receive an email from us with your eGift card
At least 10 photos will need to be submitted at once in order to obtain a $5.00 gift card. Multiple submissions of 10 photos are accepted†. Submissions are accepted at any time, there is no time limit.
|Number of Photos Chosen to be Featured||eGift Card|
† A maximum of 50 photos per student