Therapy Session Information
- Psychotherapy is available to all full-time or part-time Tyndale students
- Therapy is offered in various languages
- Services are available Mondays – Thursdays 8am to 9pm, Fridays and Saturdays 8am – 7pm in online format, and some in person sessions are also available. No service is available on Sundays, public holidays and any other official closures of Tyndale University.
TWC provides services through a multi-ethnic and multi-lingual team of qualified Wellness Practitioners.
Our therapists are mainly past or current Tyndale students, who can relate to your journey as a student and who are trained and willing to integrate your faith into psychotherapy, to the extent that you want them to.
Time and Cost
Therapy sessions typically are 50 minutes and the fees are $100 per session for individuals and $120 per session for couples and families.
Your therapist will guide you through the 8-session model we use, to help you accomplish your goals for therapy. If goals are not met, or if you have new goals, an extension of the service will be negotiated to ensure you are served.
The information you share in therapy is confidential within the limits of the law. Please feel free to ask your therapist more about therapy.
The student will meet with a therapist (or sometimes two – co-therapists) in sessions aimed at helping you achieve your goals.
Couple & Family Sessions
Students with families (any two people such as dating, engaged or married couples or any combination of family members) are welcome to receive services.
Book an Appointment
- Complete the online Placement Request Form and submit for processing.
- After processing, you will receive an email regarding one document to read and one documents to complete and submit.
- After processing of the submitted document is completed, you will receive notice of placement with a Wellness Practitioner, an appointment date and time, and details regarding session fees.
Wellness Centre Events for Students
For other general questions, please call Tyndale Wellness Centre's main line 416.226.6620 ext. 2123 or email counselling [at] tyndale [dot] ca