Tyndale is an oasis in the city. Our indoor and outdoor spaces are great for day, weekend or weeklong retreats – business retreats, church retreats, camps, or team building events. The change of scenery and atmosphere at Tyndale will provide an outlet for groups to withdraw for reflection.
- Outdoor activities in spaces such as the front lawn, back lawn, track field, and tennis courts.
- Prayer walks along the trails by the East Don River.
- Quiet prayer and reflection in our Chapel
Minimize travel. You can stay, eat, and meet on the Tyndale Campus.
- Residences are available during the summer for overnight stays.
- Our in-house catering can prepare anything from a delicious spread of appetizers to an elegant dinner with table service.
- Our modern audio/visual equipment can enhance your event whether you’re looking to present a slideshow or play a video.
- Parking at Tyndale is free for you and your guest.