Transforming neighbourhoods; re-thinking leadership; re-imagining the church
The MDiv Church in the City (In-Ministry) Program of Tyndale Seminary educates and equips men and women as congregational leaders for the Canadian church, through an educational partnership involving an integrative, mentored approach to learning. The program is geared toward persons who are willing to explore what it means to be the church in the 21st century. It aims to develop leaders who will be equipped to creatively engage our culture with the Gospel.
Who is the program for?
This seminary program is for you if:
- You have a passion for a creative engagement of the Gospel and culture.
- You are wrestling with what it means to be the Church in the 21st century.
- You are engaged in vocational Christian ministry, part-time or full-time.
- You have exhibited Christian leadership skills.
- You who are committed to the vocational goal of congregational leadership.
- You are endorsed for further study by a sending church or organization.
- You have a heart for church planting.