Our Admissions Representatives are happy to help. Call 416-218-6757 (or toll free 1-877-TYNDALE). You can also email admissions [at] tyndale [dot] ca
- MDiv degree or educational equivalent from an ATS accredited institution.
- B average (3.0 GPA) in previous degree.
- 3 years of ministry experience after completion of MDiv.
- Currently in ministry.
- English language proficiency.
- Supportive references and endorsement from place of ministry.
- Complete application submitted by January 15.
- View full Admissions Requirements
Note: There may be exceptions or upgrade pathways to the previous qualifications. For more information, please contact the Admissions Department admissions [at] tyndale [dot] ca or DMin Director, Mark Chapman mchapman [at] tyndale [dot] ca.
The admissions committee considers qualifications, readiness and fit for the program and cohort.