International students who have been accepted into Tyndale University must have paid their deposit and obtained a valid study permit before they can register for courses.
How to Register
Submit the following to Yan Chan, Registration Associate, in person, by fax (416.226.4210) or by email (yanchan [at] tyndale [dot] ca):
- Registration Form (or Add/Drop Form, if making changes to the current schedule). You can find both of these forms on the Forms page.
- Copy of a valid study permit or approval letter
- Copy of a valid passport
- Contact Student Financial Services regarding the second payment and the payment schedule.
For further information about international student registration, please contact Yan Chan.
International Students Registration FAQ
To know if a course has prerequisites, see the course description found in the Academic Calendar under the Undergraduate Course Descriptions section.
Fill out the Add/Drop Form on the Forms page and send it to Yan Chan at the Office of the Registrar.
- Go to mytyndale.ca
- Log-in with your Tyndale username and password
- Click on the Academics tab
- Click on Current Academic Info
- Click on My Schedule
- Choose the term your would like to view and click Search
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to view your courses