International students who have been accepted into Tyndale University must have paid their deposit and obtained a valid study permit before they can register for courses.
How to Register
Submit the following to Yan Chan, Registration Associate, in person, by fax (416.226.4210) or by email (yanchan [at] tyndale [dot] ca):
- Completed Registration (Add/Drop) Form (found on the Forms page).
- Copy of a valid study permit or approval letter
- Copy of a valid passport
- Contact the Student Financial Services (sfs [at] tyndale [dot] ca) regarding the second payment and the payment schedule.
For further information about international student registration, please contact Yan Chan.
International Students Registration FAQ
To know if a course has prerequisites, see the course description found in the Academic Calendar under the Seminary Course Descriptions section.
Fill out the Registration (Add/Drop) Form on the Forms page and send it to Yan Chan at the Office of the Registrar.
- Go to mytyndale.ca
- Log-in with your Tyndale username and password
- Click on the Academics tab
- Click on Current Academic Info
- Click on My Schedule
- Choose the term your would like to view and click Search
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to view your courses